Clark House at Fox Hill Village
Clark House at Fox Hill Village (Clark House) is a skilled nursing facility serving patients who require skilled nursing services, short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. It is conveniently located at the junction of I-95 (route 128) and route 109 in Westwood, Massachusetts, adjacent to the independent living community Fox Hill Village. Clark House serves residents of Fox Hill Village and surrounding communities, as well as residents of the greater metropolitan Boston area.
Clark House has a collaborative and supportive team approach that focuses on restoring each patient’s highest level of functioning, independence and quality of life. Clark House offers:
- 70 beds on 2 floors, with 20 private and 25 semiprivate rooms
- Bathrooms in every patient room
- Showers in 10 private room bathrooms
- Cable television for every bed
- Telephones for every bed
- Carpeting throughout the facility
- High-speed internet access
- Restaurant-quality food, with complimentary meals provided
- Regular live entertainment and daily socials
- Chaplain services
- On-site hairdresser
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapy
Clark House at Fox Hill Village is accredited by The Joint Commission and licensed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.